The health of your investment—your home—is really impacted by the decisions made by the HSB POA Board. The Board is looking for “Standing Board Advisors” that will help improve HSB community by contributing their expertise and assisting Horseshoe Bay Property Owners' Association to cultivate fresh ideas.
These are some areas that we are looking for HSB POA residents to help advise the board:
- Insurance Assessment – Expertise in association-related insurance such as insuring amenities, property, understanding the POA's unique risks. Assess that the POA has the proper insurance coverage for all possible types of problems/contingencies. Focus on proper coverage for Property, Liability, Directors and Officers Liability Insurance, Fidelity Insurance, Worker’s Compensation, etc.
- Property Utilization – Knowledge in planning, zoning and Land Regulations. Assess the property owned by the POA and utilization of those properties. Knowledge of requirements or rules regarding changing zoning regulations.
- Communications – Provide articles of interest that enhance awareness and knowledge to members on various subjects such as: gardening, safety tips, boating safety, treatment of water invasive plants, etc. These articles will be reviewed for distribution via POA website, emails or newsletters.
- Beautification/Enhancement - oversee the “look and feel” and sustainability of the community landscape.
- Social Programs – Newcomers Welcoming, Community Events, Member Points of Interest.
- Volunteer – Recruit volunteers to assist in community events and other areas as needed.
If you are interested in investing in the future of your community please contact Mary Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org.