Get Acquainted With The Neighborhood:
- Stop by the POA office at 107 Twilight to fill out a new resident information card and pick up a local map and a Member Directory.
- Request your login & password for the private section of the POA website by clicking the “register” link. Once logged in, click the “Your Profile” tab to update your information.
- To stay up to date about popular POA events, seasonal activities, and more.. be sure to add your email here.
- Attend a Newcomer's Meet and Greet. It's is a great way to meet other new neighbors and get informed.Call the HSB POA office for more information 830-598-8795.
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions on our website.
- Join the Clubs and Groups that meet at Quail Point Lodge. Check them out here.
The POA communicates with residents via:
- The POA website – www.hsbpoa.org
- Monthly Community Connection e-Newsletter - Emailed to residents monthly, add your email here. Email alerts (be sure the POA has your correct email). Community & safety alerts are sent as needed.
- Attend monthly board meetings - residents are welcome to attend and observe and/or sign up to address the board. Board Meetings are on the third Wednesday of every month, except there will be no meeting in August and the December Board Meeting will held on the second Wednesday.
- Sign up for a committee – HSB POA has many committee opportunities for all interests. Be sure to explore the various committees we offer by clicking here.
Should you have questions, please contact the POA office at 830-598-8795. Welcome!