This discussion board is open to everyone. Please review the below message board guidelines and choose one of the following:
I have read, understand and agree to abide by the below rules. Take me to the message board!
- OR -
Take me back to the home page.
All message boards have some form of guidance or rules. Here are ours:
- No obscene, racist, or sexually explicit language. Personal attacks are not permitted. Itis our right to remove posts that in our sole judgment are abusive, hateful, or defame or insult anyone. Follow the simple rule, "When in doubt, leave it out." We also reserve the right to remove posts that are off-topic.
- It is illegal to harass or threaten anyone. We take threats, harassment and stalking very seriously. Posts that we believe might be construed as such may be deleted and made available proper law enforcement officials.
- Post notices and advertisements for your business or non-profit ONLY in the allowed forums. The following two categories are for business and non-profit notices:
- Advertising, Jobs Wanted, and Services Offered - This category includes advertisements for your home-based business, commercial business, and online endeavors. Use ONLY the Advertising, Jobs Wanted, and Services Offered category for this purpose.
- Local Area Events - This category includes non-profit information (such as charitable events, church notices, and school fundraisers). This is the only appropriate place to post solicitations for non-profit activities.
- You may link to other informational Web sites when relevant to the discussion. Do not post any material that is protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner(s) of said copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right. This includes, but is not limited to, magazine, book and newspaper scans, television broadcasts and copyrighted photos and pictures.
- You may not suggest or encourage illegal activity. If you do, we will report it to law enforcement officials.
- Choose a user name carefully. You may not use names that are obscure or offensive, that suggest illegal activities or that are meant to imitate other users. Any such names will be blocked from posting on our message boards.
- You must respect the privacy of individuals. This means no posting of phone numbers, addresses including emails addresses, social security numbers or any other private information. Users should not post such information even about themselves, as we cannot control how that information may be used beyond our message boards.
- Good online manners make the forum helpful and enjoyable to everyone.
- Post messages that are genuine questions or attempts to share knowledge.
- Proper grammar and punctuation make your message more readable to other users.
- Do not post the same message more than once, and do not post chain letters. This is “spamming”, and it is not allowed on our message boards.
- You participate at your own risk on the message boards, in chat rooms and in e-mail. You take responsibility for postings under your user name and use the information provided here at your own risk. The HSB POA Board of Directors and employees have no responsibility or liability for the content or opinions posted here.
Notwithstanding the above, we reserve the absolute right to remove or suspend any post or user from our message boards for any reason sufficient solely to us, although we have no duty to do so. When posts are deleted, it may be due to violation of the above message board rules but it my be for other reasons. Our message boards are a service provided to our members to be used for appropriate purposes as determined by us. Please help us by using them wisely.