There will be two (2) vacancies within the Horseshoe Bay Property Owners' Association, Inc. The election will be held on Saturday, June 26, 2021.
The application process has begun, and the current Board is seeking applications from qualified property owners to run for the two (2) Horseshoe Bay Property Owners' Association positions on the Board.
To be qualified, applicants must be:
- A member with ownership of a lot, tract, or dwelling located within the Horseshoe Bay POA.
- A member must be current with their maintenance fee(s).
- A member that has not been convicted of a felony.
- A member that is willing to donate their time and talent to the betterment of the Horseshoe Bay POA and the Community.
- A member may not be an elected or appointed official of a governmental body.
Application packets are available at:
The POA office at Quail Point, 107 Twilight, Horseshoe Bay, Texas
Anyone interested in more information can contact the Horseshoe Bay POA office at
830-598-8795. Applications must be submitted to the POA office by 5:00 PM May 17, 2021.
Please note: If elected to the Board you will also serve in the same capacity on the Board of The Cape, Inc. and the Horseshoe Bay Memorial Association, Inc.